Configure SPAI with Cloudflare on websites hosted at SiteGround, is it possible?
If you're having SiteGround as your hosting provider, and you want to use their Cloudflare integration, you cannot properly configure ShortPixel Adaptive Images to use Cloudflare instead of ShortPixel's CDN. This is because of a technical limitation of the SiteGround-Cloudflare integration.
Having said that, you have two options:
- You can still use ShortPixel Adaptive Images with the "out-of-the-box" ShortPixel CDN, which is proven to be as reliable and fast as Cloudflare.
- You can configure your site to work with Cloudflare without SiteGround's integration. That means to do the following:
- Sign up for a new account on Cloudflare: Sign Up (cloudflare.com)
- Configure your website to use your newly created account on Cloudflare. Again, you shouldn't do this through SiteGround.
- Configure Cloudflare to work with ShortPixel Adaptive Images